- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
- Dianne Haley, Corporate GIS Business Consultant for the City of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Kathrine Cargo, GIS Project Manager for the Orleans Parish Communications District in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Thomas Conry, GIS Manager for Fairfax County, Virginia
- Fred Halfen, Regional Vice President of Ayres Associates in Madison, Wisconsin
- Steve Kinzy, Regional Manager of ESRI's St. Louis Office in St Charles, Missouri
- Susan Carson Lambert, Intergovernmental Advisor for the U.S. Geological Survey in Frankfort, Kentucky
- Lisa Lubeley, GIS Manager for the City of Escondido (California) Engineering Department
URISA members will be mailed the 2003 election ballot, with each candidate's position statement and vision for URISA, in May, with completed ballots due at URISA Headquarters by June 27, 2003.
Newly-elected Board members will begin their terms at the conclusion of URISA's 41st Annual Conference in Atlanta, October 11-15, 2003.
Peirce Eichelberger, Chester County (PA), will reach the conclusion of his term as Past-President of the URISA Board and the following Board members will have reached the conclusion of their terms on that date:
- Cindy Domenico, Boulder County Assessor, Boulder, CO
- Bruce Joffe, GIS Consultants, Oakland, CA
- Ed Wells, GeoDecisions, Washington, DC