Pentax Announces New R-300X Series Total Stations
The new products offer the following improvements:
- Increased on-board memory capacity to as much as 20,000 points
- Initial measurement time to prism / reflector sheet reduced by 40% in Quick Mode setting
- EDM accuracy is now Â± (2+2ppm) on all models except R-326EX Â± (3+2ppm) on R-326EX
- A date clock has been incorporated in all non prism models and 2" and 3" prism models.
- Reflectorless measurement capability of 200m with a visible dot laser pointer (R-322NX/R-323NX/R-325NX/R-315NX)
The Pentax R-300X series of Total Stations will comprise of 11 models giving a choice of 2", 3", 5" or 6" angular accuracy and a choice of 5 non-prism and 6 conventional distance measurement models. All R-300X instruments come with a choice of on-board software packages.
Source: Western Latitudes, Jan. 27, 2005