- SPECIAL REPORTS
- THE MAGAZINE
Although Schinnerer's A/E Risk Management Department has been delivering seminars regularly for over 30 years, this year's schedule represents a change. The seminars are staffed by Schinnerer risk management specialists, many of whom have more than twenty years of experience.
The four half-day seminars are accredited for 3.5 CEUs and the full-day seminar is accredited for 7.0 CEUs under the AIA's Continuing Education Service. Participants who provide their AIA number will have their credits reported directly. Non-AIA members receive a certificate of participation.
The 2005 schedule is as follows:
- Utilizing Lessons Learned: Claims & Case Studies Las Vegas - February 24 New York - November 3
- Developing Solutions to Emerging Risks Dallas - March 10
- Get Smart About Intellectual Property Chicago - April 18
- Seven Steps to Negotiation Success Seattle - September 20
- Navigating Successful Project Delivery Atlanta - October 18
A full agenda as well as registration information and a fee schedule are available at PlanetRiskManagement.com. Seminars are open to both Schinnerer policyholders and non-policyholders, although policyholders are eligible for a discounted registration fee. All other services in Schinnerer's risk management program are available exclusively to Schinnerer policyholders.
Policyholders receive regular publications, contract review services and a access to an online library of risk management information.
Source: Schinnerer, Jan. 18, 2005